How do you budget your daily expenses?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.965650
Referral Credit
It seems hard for parents to budget their income daily considering the situation of our world's economy that affects all sectors on the four corners of the earth. Some parents might find it hard to budget especially if they have children going to school, let alone the food for the kids, the vitamins, the fare, the school supplies, and the school uniform. It is the daily needs that give headaches but to those parents who have money, there is no problem with budgeting but those who live within their means, find it hard to budget daily. I know that all of us can still manage to budget our money big or small for our daily needs. At home, we are not budgeting daily but weekly. What about you?

I tend to make my budget daily cause it can change at any time. My schedule is not really fixed. There are times things comes up I do not plan for.
I understand that because there are times you travel as what you have told here before. Your budgeting technique will be broken. It is good if you stay in one place for work or business.

I understand that because there are times you travel as what you have told here before. Your budgeting technique will be broken. It is good if you stay in one place for work or business.
Yes or there are times where some unexpected expenses comes up, like as at the month of June, something came up that I did not plan for, after sorting that out it completely altered all my budget. Till date I am still trying to sort out everything, cause I had to push certain things to July,and now I have pushed some to this month

Yes or there are times where some unexpected expenses comes up, like as at the month of June, something came up that I did not plan for, after sorting that out it completely altered all my budget. Till date I am still trying to sort out everything, cause I had to push certain things to July,and now I have pushed some to this month
Just buy minimally and when you to work bring your own food for lunch and snacked. Do not buy outside the food might not be good plus you can save.

Due to my fluctuating income, I typically create a weekly budget. I must adhere to it, or I will be in trouble. Haha. Nevertheless, there are instances when unforeseen expenses arise.
It is hard to budget this time. I cannot understand the weekly fluctuation of the prices of the commodities. They are suffocating. Who could imagine an egg costs 10 person now.

12,104Threads
93,264Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member