How do you compare the earnings on the paid to post forums to that on the writing sites?

Are there even writing sites in existence? I personally think that it is worthwhile to earn on paid to post forums than to earn on writing sites because the rates for writing sites are too low compared to the efforts put in to craft articles.

So according to you what do you prefer, between the paid to post sites and the writing sites?
I don't think there is still enough writing sites around. The only writing site that is still functional is Hubpages.com. Writing for writing sites is better because the payment is residual and you continue to earn from your writings as far as is published online. But pay per post is a quick fixed method of making money. It all depends on individual preference. Like me! I need my money now.

It depends on person to person. If a person having good writing skills and has time to spend online then he/she must go for writing articles as they pay better than posting in the forums.
That's right for writing articles they pay better than posting in the forums. you just need to have the skills

13,033Threads
98,046Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member