How do you deal with a temperamental person?

Just ignore that kind of person, feel as if he or she did not exist. It gives us a headache if there is a person like that in an office or at work. People will also retract once that person is coming near the group. That is how to avoid argument.

These types of people remain difficult to deal with them. There are great risk remain there to deal with them as we don't know when they will lose temper and our all relationship will be ruined at once, so I usually avoid these type of people.

Having a temperamental friend is a bad shot for me. I never tolerate such kind of attitude. I have to strike on her face that she looks ugly when mad or in high temper. I will also let her see her nosy face in the mirror to let her see how she looks once at the volt of fire.😁

The best way to do this is to simply study them. Once you have been able to study them it would be a lot easier to avoid having issues with them.

These types of people remain difficult to deal with them. There are great risk remain there to deal with them as we don't know when they will lose temper and our all relationship will be ruined at once, so I usually avoid these type of people.
Yesh it is always very difficult dealing with them. They have mood swings ar will and it sometimes becomes hard to live with them

Yesh it is always very difficult dealing with them. They have mood swings ar will and it sometimes becomes hard to live with them
Yea but once you get to understand them a lot better, you would be able to deal with them or even avoid some of their behaviors that would have normally caused an issue.

Yea but once you get to understand them a lot better, you would be able to deal with them or even avoid some of their behaviors that would have normally caused an issue.
Sure, almost everyone needs understanding when it comes one temperament to be able to work with them

They are people that get angry easily but they can be good friends. You just love their personality but their temperament is off. How can you deal with such a person to remain good friends
My father was a person like that. We used to keep quiet whenever he used to get angry. We also seldom spoke to him. In my friend circle I don't have any such friend.

My father was a person like that. We used to keep quiet whenever he used to get angry. We also seldom spoke to him. In my friend circle I don't have any such friend.
Same here. Those people trigger my C-PTSD regarding my father so I avoid them. They are dangerous and controlling, because you have to walk on eggshells and do what they want all of the time to avoid emotional assaults.

The only time that I can deal with them is when I have authority over them to shut them down. Temperamental people are overgrown children who never learned proper emotional regulation - babies scream, adults talk things out. Thus when dealing with temperamental people you have to parent them to show them how to properly emotionally regulate themselves, you're forced into doing the job that their parents did not do. That's the only way to avoid being blown around by their childish desires or having to flee.

Same here. Those people trigger my C-PTSD regarding my father so I avoid them. They are dangerous and controlling, because you have to walk on eggshells and do what they want all of the time to avoid emotional assaults.

The only time that I can deal with them is when I have authority over them to shut them down. Temperamental people are overgrown children who never learned proper emotional regulation - babies scream, adults talk things out. Thus when dealing with temperamental people you have to parent them to show them how to properly emotionally regulate themselves, you're forced into doing the job that their parents did not do. That's the only way to avoid being blown around by their childish desires or having to flee.
You are right. My mother-in-law was too very catty and that's the reason I severed all connections with her. My younger son sometimes behaves like a temperamental person, and as a mother I have to give him a big shout to subdue him.

I am such a person and I have been trying to control myself for many years, but it is still not easy for me. Over the years I have become much calmer, but I think that people do not want to have a relationship with me because of my character, although I try not to show it in public

I am such a person and I have been trying to control myself for many years, but it is still not easy for me. Over the years I have become much calmer, but I think that people do not want to have a relationship with me because of my character, although I try not to show it in public
Do some stress related exercises and some meditation and your nerves will cool down gradually.

13,113Threads
98,548Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member