How do you deal with heartbreak?

Going through a heart break can really be daunting for people. But you just have to move on. How can one make this as easy as possible for self? is it about not loving deep?
Everyone will face this time once in their life time and the best thing we need to do is try to not remember about the person, and try to have some fun with our families and our friends so that we can't remember them then time will hill every thing.

Everyone will face this time once in their life time and the best thing we need to do is try to not remember about the person, and try to have some fun with our families and our friends so that we can't remember them then time will hill every thing.
Yeah maybe it isn't even good to love deep. Humans are not just reliable you can let go easily of the person messes up

Dealing with heartbreak is not easy, especially if you love that person truly and for a long time. Based on my experience when my heart was broken, I had stress eating, wanted to be alone, and traveled a lot. I also let myself grieve and allow the pain to flow until my heart feels no pain anymore. As time went by, I didn't realize that my heart was slowly healing and moving on until I had fully recovered from that awful experience.

Yeah maybe it isn't even good to love deep. Humans are not just reliable you can let go easily of the person messes up
Some times doing things too much will heart us too bad, and yeah loving a person too much also have some negative impact and some bad consequence , we all need to do everything with a right limit, not beyond the limit.

it is not easy but there is nothing to do but accept your fate. Everything happens for a reason, there might be a better love next time.
Yesh it is to pray for a better luck next time. Just go on to build another beautiful relationship

Yesh it is to pray for a better luck next time. Just go on to build another beautiful relationship
Let's not lose hope that the right love comes our way unexpectedly and that will be thrilling and exciting to the bones.

Everyone, whether they like it or not, has to deal with heartbreak. I normally disconnect for a short period of time. It is my way of healing. I also aim to have as much fun as possible. I went out by myself to sample a different cuisine.
Exactly, you just have to disconnect from the person. Then allow time to heal all sounds you would be fine.

I don't know if there is a particular way, but when I love, I try to preserve my heart as well, I don't know how I do it, but I do know I'm emotional so I don't want to go down that part.
The best bet is not to live deep. Just see how you can love and care for the person but with your heart intact.

The way to deal with heartbreak is to calm yourself down, go on holiday with friends or family, immediately look for a new girl/boy friend, so you don't focus on your old girl/boy friend.
Yeah but you have to slow down with looking for a new boy or girl because rebound can be hurtful as well. it is better to heal too.

Dealing with heartbreak requires time and you accepting that you need to heal. Put in your energy on other things, this would help you still be productive.

13,067Threads
98,268Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member