• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

How do you deal with irrevocable debts

Such kind of debt is known as bad debt. There is no way whereby the business person can recover these debts unless the insurance pays. Some of the debtors may have died or ran insane.
Yeah that's it. you can hardly get this kind of debt. letting go will be the best bet

When debtors refuse to pay there's not much you can do sometimes except write it off as a loss. Might be worth trying to negotiate or work out a payment plan still if they're open to talking. Otherwise I'd say cut ties, move on, and be more careful who you lend to in the future so you don't end up in the same boat again. You live and learn.

To be honest, this is one major reason I do not like borrowing out to people. I don't want to go through the stress of trying to get my money back when I did not pass though that much stress while lending them.

To be honest, this is one major reason I do not like borrowing out to people. I don't want to go through the stress of trying to get my money back when I did not pass though that much stress while lending them.
Yeah some borrowers can be very mean. They come cap in hands to beg for money but they become arrogant afterwards

They are debts you are sure you can't recover as the debtors have refused to pay for reasons bet known to them. How do you handle such debts?
I sometimes write off some debts when i noticed that the debtor is not capable to pay. If the money is not much, i will forget about it. Normally, i don't give or borrow people money because I don't have enough for myself.

I sometimes write off some debts when i noticed that the debtor is not capable to pay. If the money is not much, i will forget about it. Normally, i don't give or borrow people money because I don't have enough for myself.
Yes, the sure bet is not to borrow out your money especially to someone you believe or know can't pay back

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member