How do you deal with laziness?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.421950
Referral Credit
The truth is that we are always susceptible to bring lazy. if you are not a very productive and discipline person you might spend a lot of your time doing nothing. If you have this lazy feeling how do you push it away to face your work?

The way I usually deal with laziness is by waking up early so I can work early, self-motivating myself thinking about my goals, and little else, I'm not a lazy person, so working and striving is in my DNA.

I am not a lazy type, but if I am not motivated, If I feel do not like to work but then again my mind will tell me that it is not good to be lazy for the outcome is money.
Yes money is always a motivating factor. When you remember money you start doing the needful to get it.

Yes money is always a motivating factor. When you remember money you start doing the needful to get it.
That is the natural feeling of every human being, money as compensation for work as an employee, so laziness must be set aside. Let us only feel lazy every weekend.

The truth of the matter is that you may not be able to deal with this cause you are not even aware you are lazy. The best way to do this would be to first accept that you are lazy before you start working on ways to deal with it.

Inspiration is important. For instance, when I see online drummers I'm inspired to work on my drum lesson site.

Goal and objetive in life comabt laziness. There is no feeling of that if having a straight direction and focus. Laziness kills time, happiness and positive expectations as the end result of a hard work from not laziness.

Sometimes we just have to apply force, you force yourself to do the task to avoid being lazy
I was doing it when I felt too lazy to force myself and after some minutes I felt the energy. It is us who can command our own decision and destiny.

The truth is that we are always susceptible to bring lazy. if you are not a very productive and discipline person you might spend a lot of your time doing nothing. If you have this lazy feeling how do you push it away to face your work?
I am not lazy at all. I can find work in the house if I have free time.

I like this thread and it touches on quite a few factors that can make one achieve in life,the thing is that many of us are so brainwashed and focus on what is less productive as oppossed to what is productive.

For instance a lot of people say they are just in paid to post forums for fun,but why do they get so furius when ptp sites are not paying anymore?Then the worst of it all is that how can someone focus only on posting and commenting and expect to level up?We need to develop some skills and connect with quality people who can help us or we can help them.That is the only way we are going to win.

so laziness is an understatement but rather prioritizing more on unproductiveness is what is making a lot of people look to be lazy in my opinion.

The best way i use to deal with laziness is to avoid staying with unserious people. Secondly, i use to have enough sleep. Once, i sleep very well , i use to be strong and energetic and very eager to work.
Yes, our company have a way of influencing us. So if we need to be hard working we need to keep hardworking friends.

The best way i use to deal with laziness is to avoid staying with unserious people. Secondly, i use to have enough sleep. Once, i sleep very well , i use to be strong and energetic and very eager to work.
Yes that is so true,aligning with people who are not serious people is a danger to your own progress and we should not be appologetic about it not not give them priority.

This is one of my main problems, so the first thing I need to do is put my phone away because that's what makes me so lazy. Then I just lie down for 5 minutes and think about what I need to do to fulfill the plan. Then I understand that if I do it, it will be better for me, and with such a charge of motivation I go to work

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member