How Do You Deal with People who Likes To Meddle with Your Life?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
We have some neighbors who are nosy. They try to meddle with the lives of others. They always give unsolicited advice that can be annoying as if they really know what is going on with your life. Also, they spread rumors at times, as if they are perfect people. LOL. How do you deal with it?

It would be annoying to stay with such neighbours in a neighborhood. But then we always find people of such sort everywhere. The best thing would be to have a clear polite and firm talk with them without getting into unnecessary fights. That should help. Else ignoring them is always in our hands.

I always try to keep things about my life as quite as possible, I don't normally expose things about my personal life. At the same time there are still some persons who try to find out one or two things about it. I simply Ignore them.

Those kinds of peoples are also in my area, they start interfering and diving in others business and others life, and we have a good way of avoiding those peoples and all we have to do is ignore all their talking's and their moves, if we ignore them then they feel shamed and stop everything.

Those kinds of peoples are also in my area, they start interfering and diving in others business and others life, and we have a good way of avoiding those peoples and all we have to do is ignore all their talking's and their moves, if we ignore them then they feel shamed and stop everything.
Yeah you might not be able to do much than ignoring them it would help them to know you are not down for their interference

I don't have a neigbor like that. My neighbors are ashamed of my charisma 😱😁. They never dare get involved with my personal life and the lives of my family. We live in a compound with high concrete fence. What will they do? 😅

13,043Threads
98,143Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member