How do you deal with sudden increase in cost of things

There is no choice but to increase our earnings. The prices of the commodities never like to go down. We can't wait for the next wave of increase. Let us increase our speed in our side hustles on the web.
That is true. We do not have a choice but to increase our earnings. Everything is more expensive these days and it is hard to keep up.

Price increases have become a major problem in many countries, especially for freelancers and the unemployed, but not for civil servants, soldiers and police because their salaries will be adjusted to match price increases. Increasing inequality will cause crime to increase. For us freelance workers, especially writers, we can also increase discussions but don't forget to maintain the quality of the writing.

That is true. We do not have a choice but to increase our earnings. Everything is more expensive these days and it is hard to keep up.
It is a crucifying experience having the penetrating costs instead of fluctuating. The prices in our country are horribly high. The government has no action on this thing.

In my country the price of the staple food rice rose to 150% in a few days, income tax for cafes increased to 40%, all of this is due to the government's policy mistakes which are more concerned with themselves and their groups, so that people will suffer even more, of course we have to save a lot especially if As petrol prices rise, it would be better to use public transport.

For me l am only doing the prioritization whereby l concentrate on the purchase of the basic necessities only.
This is what I have been doing for a while now. I only go for what is necessary for me.

You don't have any option but to up your earnings and make more money. No matter how much you try to cut down on the expenses side,. the inflation would still catch up with you.

I understand that the prices are constantly rising and you need to try to earn more, but I try to do it every day, but the prices rise much faster and it's difficult for me because as soon as I try to invest something, the prices always rise and I have to spend this money just on food

You can just help yourself by cutting some luxuries away from your life. Trek when you can do that you can have something to eat with because food prices are soaring in a deadly manner.
Sure cutting down on expenses will help. it would help one to cope with the changes one is undergoing now.

This is the financial hardship we are going through in Nigeria now. The prices of thing tend to rise by minutes. I'm literally scare for the unemployed. How can one take this in their strides. it really worrisome.
The best option now is find land where you will start farming. Am looking for a piece of land to farm. I think that is the best alternative now. At least you can get few things from your farm like vegetables, pepper, cassava, yam etc.

The best option now is find land where you will start farming. Am looking for a piece of land to farm. I think that is the best alternative now. At least you can get few things from your farm like vegetables, pepper, cassava, yam etc.
Yeah that's the way to go. We just have to start farming to help ourselves it is no longer funny

It is a crucifying experience having the penetrating costs instead of fluctuating. The prices in our country are horribly high. The government has no action on this thing.
Yes. Prices are increasing day by day and it is upsetting. I thought the price of rice would now be 20 pesos per kilo. Hehehe

13,027Threads
98,024Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member