How Do You Deal with Ungrateful People?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Dealing with ungrateful people can be difficult. Remember that their terrible behavior is a reflection of themselves, not of you. Set boundaries and try to understand their point of view. If you can't take it any longer, walk away. Choose people who are beneficial to your mental health.

Most of the times when i do things for others i don't expect any gratefulness, because expecting it and not getting it hurts and it makes me not to help others, but if they don't appreciate what i did for them then i will stop everything.
Yes, the more we expect, the more we get hurt. So, lower your expectations. If they do not appreciate what you do, walk away.
Post automatically merged:

there are a lot of them and some us are ungraful even me at times I feel ungraful but I know that some peaple would do anything to be me
Yes, we tend to be ungrateful, at times. We forget the good things other people do for us.

Like most others I stop dealing with people who are not grateful, though some frauds are very good at spreading fake rumors and getting monthly government salaries. I also mention them on my websites yet it does not affect them.

13,147Threads
98,761Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member