How do you douse emotional pains?

In my case I do sports, meditate, go for a walk, listen to positive music, talk with close friends, there are many methods to calm your emotions, you just have to find the one that works for you

I have gone through so many and i have been able to heal but to be honest, if any should ask me if i have a specific way or method i use i wont have an answer to this. I just normally sit back and let myself heal. I think a break and work on building my self in Christ spiritually and work on myself mentally and all round.

The time I experienced it, my tears fell nonstop and seemed endless. The feeling is so painful that no one can console me except myself. What I did, I listened to rock music and ate my favorite deep friend chicken and grilled fish. I was emotionally healed.

Have you ever gone through any emotional? are you healed now? how do you achieved that? How can we deal effectively with emotional pains?
I have gone through emotional pains a number of times and I only healed myself by staying alone.

Ugh! I am in the middle of a relationship breakup right now. It's weird because there are times when I feel I have recovered and then a wave of sadness comes out of nowhere and I start crying. For me a good cry is the best way to deal with emotional pain although we all have our own way of dealing with it. Keeping busy helps but you have to stop sometimes and then the memories come flooding back.

I'm not healed yet but I feel I am getting there. I have some lovely friends who are helping me and they are happy to listen to me droning on. They know I would do the same for them.

Ugh! I am in the middle of a relationship breakup right now. It's weird because there are times when I feel I have recovered and then a wave of sadness comes out of nowhere and I start crying. For me a good cry is the best way to deal with emotional pain although we all have our own way of dealing with it. Keeping busy helps but you have to stop sometimes and then the memories come flooding back.

I'm not healed yet but I feel I am getting there. I have some lovely friends who are helping me and they are happy to listen to me droning on. They know I would do the same for them.
I totally understand you because I have been there. But I take it a step at a time

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member