How do you ensure that you get high paying jobs?

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.951313
Referral Credit
In order to secure a well-paying job, the most important thing you need to have skills that are in high demand but in low supply. In other words, you need high-income-generating skills. Proficiencies in web design, development, animation, video editing, cloud computing, data analysis, etc. are some skills that are in high demand, low supply, and thus pay very well. Some skills are lucrative, for instance, writing and graphic designing, however, securing well-paying positions can be difficult because these fields are very competitive.

In order to secure a well-paying job, the most important thing you need to have skills that are in high demand but in low supply. In other words, you need high-income-generating skills. Proficiencies in web design, development, animation, video editing, cloud computing, data analysis, etc. are some skills that are in high demand, low supply, and thus pay very well. Some skills are lucrative, for instance, writing and graphic designing, however, securing well-paying positions can be difficult because these fields are very competitive.
In today's world getting a well paid job is very difficult. Now skills are not that important, especially in India. The companies somehow want profit. Even online teaching companies are using teachers for marketing.

In today's world getting a well paid job is very difficult. Now skills are not that important, especially in India. The companies somehow want profit. Even online teaching companies are using teachers for marketing.
In general, in third countries like my country, it is also very difficult for people to find high-paying jobs, which is why many people choose to become civil servants, even though they have a standard salary but will get large benefits. But to become a civil servant also requires connections.

Yes, you need to update your skill set from time to time so you can score a high-paying job. I am currently updating my skill set because I want a better-paying job next year.
True, we need to update our skills by studying on courses or studying on our own. BTW, what skills are you updating right now so you can get a better salary next year?

In general, in third countries like my country, it is also very difficult for people to find high-paying jobs, which is why many people choose to become civil servants, even though they have a standard salary but will get large benefits. But to become a civil servant also requires connections.
In India to become a civil servant you have to pass through a tough examination which is not easy to clear. Very few people qualify for the post.

In India to become a civil servant you have to pass through a tough examination which is not easy to clear. Very few people qualify for the post.
The civil service entrance exam is just a formality, many smart people fail, but actually the main requirement is a connection with people in that department. So people who don't have connections will enter private companies.

Besides having skills that are high in demand, you need to be extremely good in this skills as well. The market is filled with lots of competitions, there needs to be a reason why your customers would leave the others and come to you.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member