How Do You Feel About People Who Are Attention-seekers?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
To be honest, I find them pretty annoying. I had a classmate in high school who kept posting things that were draining at times. The majority of her posts are negative. She appears to be looking for attention. I unfollowed her because too much negativity or hate is harmful to my mental health. LOL. My friends from HS feel the same thing towards her.

Me too, i don't like attention seeker person, men we all need attention and we all have our problem no one have time to keep them happy all the time and give them all the attention they need. they need start their own life and start looking after their self. sorry for my words but those attention seekers are selfish.

Me too, i don't like attention seeker person, men we all need attention and we all have our problem no one have time to keep them happy all the time and give them all the attention they need. they need start their own life and start looking after their self. sorry for my words but those attention seekers are selfish.
You are right. They need to focus on improving their lives or helping others. I do not see the point of posting negative stuff every day. Can't you just chill for a little while? Hahahaha

You are right. They need to focus on improving their lives or helping others. I do not see the point of posting negative stuff every day. Can't you just chill for a little while? Hahahaha
True, we all have our own problem, no one have a time to give attention for those.

I don't think anybody like this group of people, even attention seekers don't like attention seekers. I can't describe how annoying it's, how much they want to take someone else's glory.
Hahaha. I feel you, Light. They will never stop being attention-seekers because they want the feeling of being noticed all the time.

Many people don't like this, but you shouldn't condemn it, because they don't do it on purpose and they may have problems. I also lacked a lot of attention, but I did it at home and always followed my brothers and sisters and asked them questions because I lacked attention

13,144Threads
98,755Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member