How Do You Get Authentic Information on Crypto?

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.266313
Referral Credit

A lot of people get scammed in the crypto market because they do not have access to authentic information. If you want to get authentic information I recommend Coinbase app. This app has a news section that shares reliable crypto news. You can learn about specific currencies by checking out their pages. I also check out magazines like Decrypt or respected publications like Investopedia for more insights. They often have articles and guides on cryptocurrencies.

Monitoring the crypto prices at Coinmarketcap is one of the most reliable ways to track the trends in the various cryptocurrencies if you are investing or holding various cryptocurrencies.

I usually use niche forums, for example if I look for Bitcoin information I use Bitcoin niche forums, the same if it is for Monero, Bitcoin cash or any other crypto in which I am interested, this way I learn fundamental and technical aspects.

A lot of people get scammed in the crypto market because they do not have access to authentic information. If you want to get authentic information I recommend Coinbase app. This app has a news section that shares reliable crypto news. You can learn about specific currencies by checking out their pages. I also check out magazines like Decrypt or respected publications like Investopedia for more insights. They often have articles and guides on cryptocurrencies.
It doesn't work for my country. You could also get authentic information from Kraken or Kucoin page or even Coinex page they do a lot of articles about crypto for example.

12,039Threads
92,846Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member