• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How do you handle a situation where a relative constantly steals your money?

I experienced it too with my two nieces who were high school that time. At first I didn't notice because they stole small amount $5 , then $10 but later on I realized I've lost $20 in series so I was mad and there's no other suspect. What I did I placed my bag in the locker and noticed their changed behavior, but I let them confessed and they both cried. I've learned their mom give them a very small allowance $3 but I adviced them not to steal or to report them to the police. They're so afraid and promised not to steal again which they did. I also give them additional daily allowance to avoid stealing.

Avoid living in the same house with relatives who you do not trust, or keep your money secure in a locker which the relatives cannot access even when you are asleep.

I have a friend whose younger brother stays with him and is in the habit of putting hands in his pocket to steal money. How would you handle such a situation?
I don't allow anyone to touch my purse excepting my sons. I stay away from relatives who are dishonest.

it is to send them bdvk to their base if after scolding them and there still no change. I would not harbor petty thieves in my house
What if they are your biological siblings and there is no other base than with you? Best thing is to keep your money where no one can reach.

What if they are your biological siblings and there is no other base than with you? Best thing is to keep your money where no one can reach.
You can't be too careful in your home. if they are my siblings which I prayed against such habit it is back to their parents.

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member