How do you handle betrayal ?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.186950
Referral Credit
One way to get easily depressed or frustrated is having a friend that can betray you. Well, as humans you need to brace up for this because you can get betrayed by anyone especially close friends and family. So if one is betrayed how can this feelings be handled effectively?

Yes! You are right! Close friend betrayal hurts like and makes one to depressed. One of my close friend betrayed my trust and i have never recovered from the hurt and sadness. Due to betrayal, i decided to stay on my own. I don't have close friend now.

One way i handle this is to simply let go, cause to be honest paying them back would not change the fact that they betrayed me in the first place, and i would only be hurting myself by the time i keep trying to fight them back. It hurts, but it is better to let go.

Being betrayed is devastating. It could sometimes traumatize you. I was betrayed by my friend a few years ago. Once I found out what happened, I confronted her to hear her side of the story. We talk about what happened and why she did it. Our friendship was never the same after that.

It is not easy to handle a betrayal. It seems we are stabbed by a sharp knife. For me, I was able to move on after consulting my pain to my sister and best friend. I need someone to talk to inspire me and guide me on what to do.

One way to get easily depressed or frustrated is having a friend that can betray you. Well, as humans you need to brace up for this because you can get betrayed by anyone especially close friends and family. So if one is betrayed how can this feelings be handled effectively?
I will not forgive who betray me and I will ignore to that particiular person.

When I encountered a betrayal, it seemed I wanted to end my life.:cry:. It seemed my mind was empty. I keep finding the reasons why I was betrayed. It hurt me, but I sought help from God, and He blessed me leading me to forget the pain and move on to the next journey of love.

I will not forgive who betray me and I will ignore to that particiular person.
Lol, but you should forgive even if you ignore the person. it can be painful but you need to forgive to set yourself free

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member