How do you handle people who like to gossip?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Handling gossipy people can be a real challenge. I don't like being around such individuals. If they do, I instantly shift the subject or tell the person that I am not comfortable discussing a certain person because I'd rather talk about something positive or that can help us do better in life. I'd avoid him or her if he or she kept doing it. I shall avoid that person since he or she will do me no good. How do you handle this?

Gossipers are real and they play havoc on people. They must not be tolerated or just stay away from them to avoid getting infected with the viral mouths. If you entertain them the more they become aggressive to talk more .

I rarely interact with people offline, almost no one is gossiping with me. If anyone tells me anything I listen to it, since there may be some truth in it or the person has his own interest in misleading people with fake stories.

I don't usually pay much attention to this type of people and if I am in a situation in which these people start to gossip I simply maintain an evasive and lazy attitude so that they realize that I am not interested in those topics.

Gossipers are real and they play havoc on people. They must not be tolerated or just stay away from them to avoid getting infected with the viral mouths. If you entertain them the more they become aggressive to talk more .
You are right, my friend. It is best to avoid them at all costs. They won't do us any good. If they can talk about others in front of our faces, then they will do the same thing to us. They will talk about us when we are not around. LOL
Post automatically merged:

I think we all don't want to be around those gossiping peopls, because if they talk something about other person in front of you then they will definitely talk about you on another place for another person so it is better to stay away from them.
Yes, exactly my point. They will do the same thing to us when we are not around. LOL.

13,144Threads
98,751Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member