• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

How do you handle romantic attraction to your staff as a business owner?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
Business is a serious thing that doesn't have to be mixed with other things. But there is so much we can do when it comes to love and matters of the heart.

One of my friends has a bet shop with lots of staff. He just confessed to me that he is in love with one if his staff. I know it is genuine because he is not a promiscuous person.

As a boss, how does he handle this without affecting the staff and the business? Is It bad for an unmarried boss to fall in love with his staff?

I don't think there is anything wrong with this, he is human after all. They are both mature, he just has to ensure that his feelings does not affect the work. The working place a place to work and be productive. Outside their working time, they can do whatever pleases them.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member