How do you know you have sex appeal, LOL

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
I often hear these words sex appeal. There are people having this. I had a classmate in college he's not handsome. He lacked the height a girl is looking for but we're wondering why he got a lovely girlfriend. The answer of my friend was the guy has strong sex appeal. For me it's absurd. He actually courted me but I refused he's height was only 4'11 and I'm 5'5😁.

Last edited:
I often hear these words sex appeal. There are people having this. I had a classmate in college he's not handsome, he lacked the height a girl is looking for but we're wondering why he got a lovely girlfriend. The answer of my friend was the guy has strong sex appeal. For me it's absurd, he actually courted me but I refused he's height was only 4'11 and I'm 5'5😁.
Sex appeal can be known only after the man and the woman come close. I don't think one look at a man or woman can judge if the person has sex appeal.

There are some people who have strong sex appeal though, when you see them, they are not really all that handsome or beautiful or anything special but you just get attract to them. For most, people tend to get attracted to them sexually, even when they are not even trying or putting any effort, but just see them and get attracted to them in that line of thoughts.

There are some people who have strong sex appeal though, when you see them, they are not really all that handsome or beautiful or anything special but you just get attract to them. For most, people tend to get attracted to them sexually, even when they are not even trying or putting any effort, but just see them and get attracted to them in that line of thoughts.
I agree with your contention. There are people like that who have many suitors and friends because they have sex appeal. They like to get friendship with a person like that. He or she is attractive and appealing to the eyes of others. There is something in him or her, unexplainable.

13,048Threads
98,203Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member