How do you like your mushroom prepared?

Somr people I know too don't like mushroom. it's still okay
To be honest i never tried mushroom in my entire life, i have seen some peoples eat mushroom but i never have a chance to try like

Somr people I know too don't like mushroom. it's still okay
I really want to try it, when we go to the forest there are a lots of mushrooms in the ground but our elders warn us that not every mushrooms are for eating ,there are some toxic one. so its scary to try it, lol

Not a huge fan of mushrooms but sometimes I still eat them I normally know what kind of way I prefer but I guess I want good seasoned mushrooms
Yea nicely seasoned ones are delicious. You can make it a side dish if you want to as well

I'm a good lover of mushroom and I love to have them in my soups especially our local delicacies. it is one candy that spice up local soups for me. How do you love yours?

Same here. The mushrooms are versatile and I enjoy incorporating them into a variety of dishes, including soup, pizza and other savory meals.

I always prefer to cook mushrooms on pasta, I make a special sauce with cooking cream, cheese, and some spices. Sauté it for a long time and you will see how the texture and flavor of the mushrooms are delicious, recommended.

13,183Threads
98,961Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member