• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How do you make money apart from posting?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Apart from posting and your job, what other side gigs have you done to increase your finances? I think you own a website, a mini shop, mini store, or a stall where people are coming in an out like public market. In my case I have a small offline business and a new online business. Despite having a job, I still like to add my finances for futurity and family.

In addition to engaging in forum posting, I currently have an online job that is somewhat unstable at the moment. To supplement my income, I have recently delved into affiliate marketing with the goal of increasing my earnings.

My poultry farm is my primary source of income. Writing online is the side gig. I also take other gigs like music production, playing the piano for a fee as other side hustles that I run.

I have a property where I get some rental income. I have been planning to open a business, and after a few years, me and my son will do it because my son is not doing well in his studies, so the only option he has is to run a business.

Besides posting on online forums and my business offline, I have also thought about forex trading. I recently started trading again after a few years.

I am selling domains and making a small amount of money from advertising and PTC websites. I also have some savings since I had a job for several years and invest money in the stock market.

My main source of income is from translation and business consulting service. Doing online tasks are just my side hustles. Other than posting on forums, I complete surveys. Actually, I can make more doing surveys, but I also enjoy forums. I can share knowledge with members.

I think most of the members have jobs with a monthly salary, only a few members have a business, and even fewer have an online business since it is very difficult to make money online at present.

I also do some writing and blog, basically content creation
That's good Joy, you are making good money on that, writing blogs and articles. It's a challenging thing.

Apart from posting, I also have other work such as opening a food business in an office building and am ready to serve all employees with a friendly and smiling face, so I don't have much time to post at the moment.
Your business is booming and soon you may expand to other locations. Do you accept credit of your food catering services?

Your business is booming and soon you may expand to other locations. Do you accept credit of your food catering services?
No, my business does not accept credit for catering services but I can accept ewallet or other non-cash. Because in one building there are too many offices, we don't know each other.

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member