• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How do you manage to spend enough for a month

The first thing you have to do is calculate your total income each month, whether from salary, online work or other income. Record all your expenses for at least three months, are your expenses less than your income each month? make a budget, don't forget to allocate it for emergency funds and entertainment.

When you are earning a fixed income that comes in at a fixed time, you would need to sit down and plan your life based on that income and how it would carry you. And an emergency savings is a

I have asked my self, that if it is a person who has been employed, how does he manage to spend enough per day till his or her next payment, what if an emergency occurs along the way?
I don't even know how am surviving this inflation. Though am a frugal person. I only buy what is necessary and keep my mouth shut from unnecessary expenditures.

I don't even know how am surviving this inflation. Though am a frugal person. I only buy what is necessary and keep my mouth shut from unnecessary expenditures.
You are doing the right things. As you are a frugal person and you are only doing the things you really need

12,091Threads
93,199Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member