Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.407075
Referral Credit
For me the first business that l had l acquired it from a friend of mine. The second business that l engaged myself with l got the idea from a friend too. I now have a business idea of my own that l will start it next year. How do you get some business ideas

For me the first business that l had l acquired it from a friend of mine. The second business that l engaged myself with l got the idea from a friend too. I now have a business idea of my own that l will start it next year. How do you get some business ideas
Did the businesses you acquired from a friend succeed? For me, I used to help a friend in their business and get paid a small percentage. So it was not my own business.

But I have a business idea and I have delayed starting because I have seen my friends failing in it. I might try next year too.

The first time I ran a business it was a family business, I took over control of the grocery store for a few years, I just needed to continue the relationship with the suppliers and increase sales and but now the grocery store business has been taken over by my sister.

For mez the business I am running is something I have always had interest in for a very long time. I have seen others who are into graphic designing and I have always admire it.

I saw seen a statistic detailing the huge amount my country spends on importing poultry products. There and then, I knew that there is a gap in the local production of poultry and I started my poultry business.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member