How do you see the democracy in your country?

To be honest, though our country claims to be a democratic country, but I do not see it as one. A lot of people do not have freedom of speech, the rights of the citizens is not even present, as we do not have the power to have a strong say in our own government.

To be honest, though our country claims to be a democratic country, but I do not see it as one. A lot of people do not have freedom of speech, the rights of the citizens is not even present, as we do not have the power to have a strong say in our own government.
I think that in my country it is not so bad and democracy works at 50 percent, but for many years nothing has changed or improved and this system is starting to get worse

I think that in my country it is not so bad and democracy works at 50 percent, but for many years nothing has changed or improved and this system is starting to get worse
Working at 50% though not perfect but I think better than what we have here. At the moment we don't even have any real say, everything is just so messed up in the country.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member