How do you sort yourself when in financial emergency?

Them loan sharks are the worst set of people to require financial assistance from when I need it. I borrow from family and friends. I have a cousin that trades and has daily pay. She always turns up for me anytime I am in financial emergency. But I make sure to pay back immediately I have money which is not always long.

That's why it is always advised that people should have investments and assets they can readily sell when the chips are down. If you don't have, debts is surely calling on you in times of emergency.

I had to borrow money from my parents when I was in the hospital for a few days because I didn't have enough money in my bank. I used to indulge in useless items, which is why. So I decided to start an emergency fund so it wouldn't happen again.

For me I have been so lucky that whenever there is an financial emergency, I usually have some funds either in my online earnings or a bank account to fall back to.

For me I have been so lucky that whenever there is an financial emergency, I usually have some funds either in my online earnings or a bank account to fall back to.
That means you have been saving some money for use when you was working it's one of the advantages of having a saving so foe this aspect you will need to have good saving so you won't be frustrating I use loan for emergency cash

That means you have been saving some money for use when you was working it's one of the advantages of having a saving so foe this aspect you will need to have good saving so you won't be frustrating I use loan for emergency cash
Yes I always try my best to save something. Though at the moment I don't have an savings cause I just sorted out some financial issues.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member