• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

How do you treat the guest posting?

It increases traffic on the bad sense. Generally, it could contains repeated message of advertising a product or a website or a service that doesn't even relate to the thread and has negative impact even for people that comes to comment and are interested on what you write.

When you do guest posting you basically post a link along with your article on some one else website. If it is done in high traffic website, it can help
This is the problem as everyone thinks like you while for example you find an article talking about something not on your niche and you past your blog which made the conversation awful and this website owner offers paid advertising option not for everyone passing the link for free and disturb others people that comes to discuss the thread.

This is the problem as everyone thinks like you while for example you find an article talking about something not on your niche and you past your blog which made the conversation awful and this website owner offers paid advertising option not for everyone passing the link for free and disturb others people that comes to discuss the thread.
The general rule of guest posting is you should be doing on related niche. If you have a gaming website you need to do guest posting on gaming website

Guest posting is a cheap way to advertise an online business, link, get traffic. However, there is a lot of discrimination and I find it extremely difficult to get any paid guest posting work for English websites causing business losses.

Guest posting is a cheap way to advertise an online business, link, get traffic. However, there is a lot of discrimination and I find it extremely difficult to get any paid guest posting work for English websites causing business losses.
Not in the case that you go to blogs posts and promote a link that doesn't relate to the thread.

Guest posting has ever been used by many webmasters to increase the engagement of the websites. Does this one increase the traffic for the websites and is that one recognised by the Google AdSense?
It can increase your site’s traffic especially if you’re allowed to include a link to your website in the article.

It has no effect on google adsense unless the website has revenue sharing with their article writers.

It can increase your site’s traffic especially if you’re allowed to include a link to your website in the article.

It has no effect on google adsense unless the website has revenue sharing with their article writers.
Except the link doesn't relate to the thread and is a spam comment.

Guest posting doesn't care whether it fits the niche or not, I even find many guest postings without links that generally promote their new projects/brands. So if a visitor reads it, they will find it in the search engine. So as a site/blog owner we must immediately delete it, because it will interfere with traffic.

Guest posting doesn't care whether it fits the niche or not, I even find many guest postings without links that generally promote their new projects/brands. So if a visitor reads it, they will find it in the search engine. So as a site/blog owner we must immediately delete it, because it will interfere with traffic.
In this world people want to get every thing for free even advertisements.

Except the link doesn't relate to the thread and is a spam comment.
Tecnically no, it isn’t. It was related to the post as the OP asked if guest posting could increase the traffic to a website and if it was recognised by adsense. My response was clear as day.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member