• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

How Do You Withdraw Crypto as a Fiat Currency?

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.744813
Referral Credit
When it comes to converting your crypto assets into fiat currency, how do you do it? Does the exchange and wallet you use allow you to directly withdraw as fiat money on your bank account? Well, this option is not available to me, so I either use exchange services through platforms like Airtm or involve with P2P trading.

if it is Bitcoin or Litecoin in ATMs since there are several where I live, if it is another cryptocurrency in p2p exchanges or sometimes even with friends who want to buy and we make face-to-face exchanges.

Crypto ATM is too far from my place of residence, so it would be easier for me to exchange crypto to local fiat money using a local crypto exchange, the transaction will take place in just a few minutes, the money has been received in the bank account.
A local centralized exchange you mean? if you want privacy these ATMs are very good, but if you don't have any nearby it is better to find other formulas, I don't usually like centralized exchanges...

A local centralized exchange you mean? if you want privacy these ATMs are very good, but if you don't have any nearby it is better to find other formulas, I don't usually like centralized exchanges...
I think local cex is easier even though we have to kyc, we can also withdraw and deposit via bank or ewallet. Currently, there is no better way to transact crypto in my area.

11,643Threads
90,723Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member