• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How frequently do you swap out the desktop wallpaper on your computer?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Some people find it unusual, but I can't work with the same wallpaper for more than a few minutes at a time since it makes me less productive. I frequently, sometimes even several times a week, switch things around on my computer and smartphone because I find it uncomfortable to see the same thing every day. Are there other people that are similar to me?

For my laptop I hardly change the wallpaper cause to be honest I find it very stressful to constantly change it. So I simply do that once in a while. I could be with the same wallpaper for months and it doesn't bother me.

I try to change up my desktop wallpaper pretty regularly, probably every few weeks or so. Having a fresh, new image always feels refreshing and motivating. Sometimes I'll coordinate it with the seasons, using colorful fall landscapes or wintry scenes. Other times, I'll set it to cycle through photos from my latest vacation or an inspiring collection of nature shots.

I don't even remember to change my wallpaper. The last time i changed my wallpaper is last 6 months. I have a lot of unfinished business and wallpaper is not one of them. I have a business that needs attention and job to take care of.
I can understand you because for many people this is not a priority, but I know that there are people like me who do not feel very comfortable when they have a very long period of the same wallpaper

12,048Threads
92,915Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member