How hard to earn better in a paid to post forums

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.178800
Referral Credit
I want to give up. It's too much to bear ptp sites are getting harder and harder everyday. Could I sustain? I supposed not to sacrifice because I have a good job with a handsome salary and a business but my principle remains never give up unless the sites give up on me.

When one has a good job with handsome salaries they can handle one to two forums only for fun because they already earn enough on their nice jobs.
Yeah, that's right, I can only manage two forum sites the Index Forum and Discussion Bucks. I enjoy posting and connecting. Indeed, it's fun.

To survive working on paid to post sites, just see it as a means of earning some extra cash, more like an online side hustle, and also a place where you can interact.

Remember to strike a balance if you have a well-paying job and choose to engage with just a few PTP sites. There is no rush. However, it can be overwhelming for those with unstable employment relying solely on PTP sites for income.
In. my case, I only engage in two ptp sites because of my work and business, however those job not stable cannot also sustaining doing activities on ptp sites considering the pay which is peanut.

Even though I need money, I never thought about making a forum site as a money-making machine, until now I only make forum sites as a hobby, so I have no desire to make as many posts as possible. It's been more than 7 days, I haven't created a post on any forum.

Even though I need money, I never thought about making a forum site as a money-making machine, until now I only make forum sites as a hobby, so I have no desire to make as many posts as possible. It's been more than 7 days, I haven't created a post on any forum.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member