How has adulthood been for you?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.520113
Referral Credit
It's been difficult for me recently. I wish I could go back to a time when I didn't have to worry about my health, expenses, other people, and so on. It has not turned out just how I had hoped, but I am not giving up. I will continue to fight. Hehehe. How about you?

My life, despite its ups and downs, is still awesome. Whenever there's something that does not go my way, I just try my best to think that God has a reason why I didn't have my way and not to focus on it anymore and just divert my focus to other good things in my life.

I won't confess anything negative, it has been awesome so far, but I must say it has been totally different from what I had imagined while growing up.
Yes, we won't go into specifics, but congratulations on your awesome life thus far, eLdavis. I hope it will be equally wonderful for the other members here.
Post automatically merged:

My life, despite its ups and downs, is still awesome. Whenever there's something that does not go my way, I just try my best to think that God has a reason why I didn't have my way and not to focus on it anymore and just divert my focus to other good things in my life.
Yes, life has its ups and downs, but what matters is that we should not give up in the face of adversity. Yes, prayers can move mountains!

Yes, we won't go into specifics, but congratulations on your awesome life thus far, eLdavis. I hope it will be equally wonderful for the other members here.

Yes, life has its ups and downs, but what matters is that we should not give up in the face of adversity. Yes, prayers can move mountains!
Thanks a lot, I also hope life goes well for you as well. Have a wonderful day.

It's hard for me too but compared to my childhood it's much more interesting to me because as a child I didn't have many friends and all I did was play football every day and hardly any other games or even problems

I am sure you have made many new friends lately. It is great to hear that you find adulthood interesting. As we grow older, we tend to come across new experiences and opportunities that make life more fascinating and fulfilling.

Same here, adulthood is very hard, i have to worry for my self, imagine how hard worrying about everything is, i wish i was a kid and never get out from my parents house, lol

Yes. Haha. That is part of being an adult. You are responsible for yourself. However, just enjoy the journey.

13,113Threads
98,544Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member