• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

How has the technology changed your way of life?

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.626075
Referral Credit
For real the technology has impacted the lives of people in the society in the sense of the communication sector. The people are in a position to keep in touch with their relatives and friends living and work abroad, and through it they can receive money sent to them among other benefits.

Technology has made a big change in my life, both negative and positive. positive in the sense that I can communicate with my loved ones even if they are living abroad, making tasks easier and faster, and also allowing me to engage in other hobbies like learning recipes with the help of the internet. On the other hand, negative in the sense that, because of technology, I feel like becoming more dependent on its use, and there are some days I tend to procrastinate too, knowing that there's technology that can easily complete my task.

For me it has changed a lot of things in my life, making my day to day living extremely easy. I can easily make transfers and transactions from anywhere and as well attend to my jobs from any part of the world.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member