• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How has the technology impacted the educational sector in your country.

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.841075
Referral Credit
The rise in the technology has greatly facilitated the use of some internet devices by the learners which helps them to study with. This indeed raises the quality of education for instance ever since the competency based curriculum was launched.

The rise in the technology has greatly facilitated the use of some internet devices by the learners which helps them to study with. This indeed raises the quality of education for instance ever since the competency based curriculum was launched.
Technology has impacted education in India. Examination is conducted online these days. I have been an online teacher for 15 years.

Technology has impacted education in India. Examination is conducted online these days. I have been an online teacher for 15 years.
I guess when the national exams are conducted online, there would be more cheating Cases as the servers could be hacked anytime.

I guess when the national exams are conducted online, there would be more cheating Cases as the servers could be hacked anytime.
That's one disadvantage and sometimes the website doesn't work properly or there's problem with the internet connectivity.

Technology has greatly impactyed education in my country, making learning more accessible. Online classes, interactive resources,a nd educational apps have expanded opportunities for students, fosrtering a more dynamic and flexible learning environment.

Technology has had a great impact in the educational sector in my country. These days people can now study online, and even buy books and make research within minutes with the help of technology.

I think that this is a small influence, because when I was still studying, we only had computers at school, on which we started various things, and now in the younger grades there are projectors in the classrooms in order to better demonstrate photos and not to do it manually

In the case of my country, the educational field improved with the creation of many university online courses, above all postgrads. Most of the postgrads are performed 100% online. The advantages are great: cheap and very cheap postgrads (courses needing students' presence use to be very expensive), no need to travel to study. So you spare time (and you spare additional money, as you don't pay for transportation nor to buy food out of home).

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member