• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How has the technology impacted your financial life

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.728888
Referral Credit
For me l can say that the technology has positively impacted my financial life. That's because through the evident of the smartphones and the internet l can do some online activities like posting on paid to post forums, participating on gpt sites and so on for the aim of earning online.

For me l can say that the technology has positively impacted my financial life. That's because through the evident of the smartphones and the internet l can do some online activities like posting on paid to post forums, participating on gpt sites and so on for the aim of earning online.
Technology has made financial life easier. We can sit in the comfort of our home and make purchases and payments.

Technology has completely transformed how I manage my finances these days. Mobile banking apps let me check balances, transfer money, and pay bills instantly from anywhere.

Technology has completely transformed how I manage my finances these days. Mobile banking apps let me check balances, transfer money, and pay bills instantly from anywhere.
This is the best way to pay utilities from home and you don't have to wait in long queues, and the commission is sometimes not so big even if you pay in cash. At least in my country

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member