• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How important is the internet to you? Can you stay a day locked out of the internet?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
Sometimes, things are better imagined than experienced. For two days last week, the major internet service providers in my country were unreachable because some cables in the ocean had issues. I understood for the first time what it meant to stay without internet. My world felt like it was coming down.

Can you stay a day without the internet? What do you do with the internet? If the internet should cease for a a day, would you be completely stranded?

As an online freelancer, I have relied largely on the internet for many years. It has become an essential part of my daily routine because my livelihood depends on it. Without the Internet, I would be unable to work and earn a living. It is safe to say that I am highly dependent on it, and it is difficult to live life without it.

Sometimes, being offline gives me peace of mind. Though it's hard to completely live without the internet since most of my work relies on using the internet, I often make time to disconnect and just experience life away from the internet world, especially on weekends.

Sometimes, being offline gives me peace of mind. Though it's hard to completely live without the internet since most of my work relies on using the internet, I often make time to disconnect and just experience life away from the internet world, especially on weekends.

That is correct. It is important to disconnect ourselves from technology and spend some time with nature and the people who matter to us the most.

I think I can get sick not having the internet for 2 hours. My devices are almost useless without the internet for me. I am not really a movie person like that. I am always going online when I pick up my devices.

Sometimes, things are better imagined than experienced. For two days last week, the major internet service providers in my country were unreachable because some cables in the ocean had issues. I understood for the first time what it meant to stay without internet. My world felt like it was coming down.

Can you stay a day without the internet? What do you do with the internet? If the internet should cease for a a day, would you be completely stranded?
That will be very difficult for me! I will not be stranded but i notice that something is not balance with my whole being. Internet have revolutionized everything and improve our meduim of communication.

The internet has become a mainstay of our lives as individuals and there is nothing that can actually replace it. Even some corporate organisations can't function without the internet.

I think everything around life now revolves around the internet. Just imagine not being able to transfer funds and make payments because of poor internet connection.

I can stay without the internet for a week or more, only I will not be able to place some ads within the specified time and the little online income will be adversely affected .

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member