• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How is a tablet better or worse than a laptop?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.115313
Referral Credit
Since the website income is very less, I am considering using a tablet for other work. What are the main advantages and disadvantages of a laptop when compared to a tablet . Are tablets more likely to get hacked compared to a laptop?

Since the website income is very less, I am considering using a tablet for other work. What are the main advantages and disadvantages of a laptop when compared to a tablet . Are tablets more likely to get hacked compared to a laptop?
I haven't used a tablet yet but am thinking of buying one.

The main advantage of a good tablet is that it can completely replace the writing work of a laptop. It is very compact and you can attach a keyboard and write and it will be the same as a laptop only cheaper and more compact

A good tablet can handle many different tasks with ease. If you are concerned about security, an iPad is a great option as it is less likely to be hacked.

If we buy a laptop and tablet for under $1k, the Android tablet's features will be more complete and capable of completing daily work. However, the Windows operating system on a laptop will be easier to use than the Android or iOS system on a tablet. So better or worse will depend on your daily habits of using a laptop or tablet. But personally I prefer laptops.

12,049Threads
92,920Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member