• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How is the price for eggs in your country?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.947888
Referral Credit
I can say that the eggs is a commodity that is being eaten up in almost every corner of the world.
However being on the higher demand, the price for it has been skyrocketing too oftenly. So what is the price for a tray of eggs in your country?

The price of eggs in my country is already cut throat and it is only people that recall have money that can eat eggs now. One egg now costs almost 2 dollars in my country and minimum wage is about $30.

We imported a lot of eggs from different countries, including US, Japan, China, Singapore, Thailand. The price depends on the quality of eggs. The range can be $3 -5 for 10 eggs.
I think the value of your country's currency is excellent. Importing eggs and it is still cheaper than my country.

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member