How is the Weather in your Area Today?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
It's been gloomy these past few days. It seems like it is going to rain anytime soon. I kind of like gloomy weather because it makes me feel quite relaxed. Plus, I do not have to endure the heat. I might go to the beach later with my fur babies because it is not scorching hot outside. How is the weather in your area today?

In my area its very windy and very cold, today i was this close to not to take a shower and go to work without washing or taking a shower. lol
Haha. Sometimes, I do not take a shower, especially when it is cold. LOL
Post automatically merged:

Today it's very hot and sunny here for that matter. The sun shines like never before for sure.
I see. It is quite hot today. I do not feel like going out for that reason.

It is quite hot here. I can't even enjoy anything because I would be sweating heavily. it's just so bad here
Make sure to stay hydrated, Augusta.

We had gloomy days since the last few days. But today is just gorgeous and I am loving it. It's bright warm sun in the sky, cold breeze and a pleasant temperature around 17 degree Celsius. I enjoyed a long walk in the sun and pleasant weather for an hour. It's perfect day for all outdoor activities

My country (at least, the southeast where I live) is terribly rainy along all the year (not only today, that's raining too). The last 3 years my geographic area practically lived an eternal Autumn.
Oh, no. Is flooding a problem in your area? I hope not.

We had gloomy days since the last few days. But today is just gorgeous and I am loving it. It's bright warm sun in the sky, cold breeze and a pleasant temperature around 17 degree Celsius. I enjoyed a long walk in the sun and pleasant weather for an hour. It's perfect day for all outdoor activities
Wow. 17 degrees Celsius sounds good to me. And I am glad you enjoyed a long walk. I hope I can do some walking tomorrow, too.

Oh, no. Is flooding a problem in your area? I hope not.

Wow. 17 degrees Celsius sounds good to me. And I am glad you enjoyed a long walk. I hope I can do some walking tomorrow, too.
I am regular with my morning exercises and I prefer to have some outdoor activities. But the last few gloomy days made me feel low when I stepped out for jogging, cycling and walking. When you see the sun after few days, it just uplifts your mood. You feel like smiling back at the bright warm sun.

13,156Threads
98,791Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member