How long does it take online business to be profitable?

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
Just like in any other business, you also cannot start making profits from day one from your online business. However, the question is how long does it take for an online business to become profitable?

I have just started my online business, the selling of printed T-shirts on Facebook market place. I was able to sell all in all 42 T-shirts for 4 weeks. I am starting to profit now.

That's great. One of my childhood friend left her good job and started online business of selling female dresses. She is doing well.

Initially online business was very profitable especially when the business owner had not invested money in domains. Only after the business owner invested in domains, and government intelligence agencies are running a massive financial fraud on the online investor, the investor is making a loss.

That's great. One of my childhood friend left her good job and started online business of selling female dresses. She is doing well.
You do it too. Let your wife manage your online business at least she will be excited. But there are problems sometimes in online business.

You do it too. Let your wife manage your online business at least she will be excited. But there are problems sometimes in online business.

She has lots of things to do at home so as of now we cannot think of starting a business. We will think of the same once my kids complete their higher studies and start their own work or start a job.

She has lots of things to do at home so as of now we cannot think of starting a business. We will think of the same once my kids complete their higher studies and start their own work or start a job.
You got a point there. A wife has plenty of things to do at hine66 left and right. But I know you're helping your wife do some house hold chores.

Just like in any other business, you also cannot start making profits from day one from your online business. However, the question is how long does it take for an online business to become profitable?
It depends on the type of business. If it is pay per post posting, it is immediate while blogging may take more than one year of consistent posting. Every online business have its own duration.

You got a point there. A wife has plenty of things to do at hine66 left and right. But I know you're helping your wife do some house hold chores.

Yes, I do but not much. We have a house help here for her to wash dishes , cleaning and mopping.

It depends on the type of business. If it is pay per post posting, it is immediate while blogging may take more than one year of consistent posting. Every online business have its own duration.
pay per posting is not a business if you are trying to earn by posting to earn. Blogging can be business if you have a dedicated shop page

pay per posting is not a business if you are trying to earn by posting to earn. Blogging can be business if you have a dedicated shop page
You said that pay per post is not a business, then what is it? I think we have define business properly.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member