magnus2022

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 5, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.911250
Referral Credit
Blogging is one major way of making money online. Presently, we have millions of bloggers who are making money through blogging. Blogging can be lucrative but all depends on consistency and tenacity of the blogger. Blogging business is very competitive and needs constant learning. I have seen bloggers make over $100,000 every month. I have also seen bloggers who barely feed themselves? The money is there, all depends on you.

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
Obviously, money is there but most of us are not able to get that money. The simple thing as we don't struggle as what level of struggle is required. People like me who have more than 20 blogs but earning is negligible.

Blogging is extremely lucrative, there is no doubt about that. But it takes time, consistency and hard work to be able to excel in this field, and not everyone has that patience.

These bloggers are like for example someone sending one SMS and winning a Lambo. It could be there are 50,000 participants and one person wins a Lambo. Like blogs. 50,000 blogs do not earn anything or earn small revenue and one blog earns such amount of money each money.

Blogging is a lucrative business. A good bloggers surely earns huge amount of money but for that he/she does lots of hard work and unique contents. I have tried it but could make it because of lack of knowledge for the niche I chose.

Blogs are very profitable if you have what it takes to make them so. The problem that makes many people feel that blogging is not profitable is because I they went there to make quick money.

Many experienced bloggers will tell you, it is quite lucrative, but for this, you will have to spend a lot of time building your blog and make it profitable, that is, that you have enough traffic to make it profitable, this takes time and that you have good writing skills to attract an audience.

Blogging is a function of time than anything else. You don't have to expect instant rewards. It would pay you when you're back invest resources and time to build an outstanding blog.