• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

How many apps have you installed on your smartphone?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
Usually most smartphones come with some default apps installed. Most users will install some additional apps which they require. How many additional apps have you installed? How much memory do you require for these additional apps?

Usually most smartphones come with some default apps installed. Most users will install some additional apps which they require. How many additional apps have you installed? How much memory do you require for these additional apps?

I have just installed two apps. WhatsApp and opera mini. The phone I'm using came with many apps and some that i am not using.

I love opera mini because I can browse for free with my data provider.

I had to take time to count the number of apps on my phone and they are 72 in number. I even was looking for one to uninstall and I realized that all the apps are very useful.

For me l have like so many applications on my phone that l keep forgetting some othersffor sure.
I just hope that you are not just stacking your phone with apps that you are not using. It is a waste and can make the phone to be constantly dull.

Do you know the funny part. We still need more apps everyday. Now, I need new crypto exchange apps apart from Binance because I can't trade p2p with Binance. That means I have to install Kucoin and ByBit.

12,041Threads
92,865Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member