Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.875313
Referral Credit
I have 8 different bank accounts. Unless I subscribe to text message service or mobile banking service, bank accounts do not incur any charges in my home country. I use 8 accounts for 8 different purposes.

I only have 4 bank accounts. One for my salary, the other one for my milktea savings account, the third for my land property rental and the 4th for my earnings online like forums and my online business which is selling printed T-shirts online.

I only have one bank account and this is where my monthly salary is also credited. But I am planning to get another one for my savings. I need to separate it now so I won't get confused. LOL
Is your bank account slso affiliated with PayPal? Mine is Bank of the Philippine Islands, the two DBP and Metro Bank.

Is your bank account slso affiliated with PayPal? Mine is Bank of the Philippine Islands, the two DBP and Metro Bank.
Yes, I registered my bank account and now it is connected to PayPal. I cannot open my Maya account so I am not transferring money to Maya.

I have four bank accounts. I use one of my accounts for receiving payment from my offline work. The second account is for my savings. Once fund enter there, i will not bring it for any personal or family related expenditure. Third account is for receiving online payment. The fourth account is for miscellaneous transactions.

Yes, I registered my bank account and now it is connected to PayPal. I cannot open my Maya account so I am not transferring money to Maya.
The charges of Paypal are double sending receiving and sending. They are lucky incorporators. They receive and send money anywhere except those banned by PP.

The charges of Paypal are double sending receiving and sending. They are lucky incorporators. They receive and send money anywhere except those banned by PP.
I have to endure that double fees because that's the only option I have for now. I have no access to crypto for now. I have not used my Coins.ph account and I cannot log in to either GCash and Maya.

I have to endure that double fees because that's the only option I have for now. I have no access to crypto for now. I have not used my Coins.ph account and I cannot log in to either GCash and Maya.
You're not alone in that ordeal. It's only PayPal available in our country for sending and receiving money. We can still bear the double charges. It's business though.

I only have one bank account and this is where my monthly salary is also credited. But I am planning to get another one for my savings. I need to separate it now so I won't get confused. LOL

I also have one account which is my salary account. I had three account in the past but I surrendered them because I was not able to maintain them.

12,099Threads
93,235Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member