• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How many bank accounts do you have?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
Most young people only have a few bank accounts, but older professionals who have lived in different places often have multiple bank accounts. How many bank accounts do you have? Do you use online banking for all these bank accounts?

In my country, it's desirable to have multiple bank accounts because each bank presents different features, different investment options and sometimes different rules. I have 4 bank accounts (3 of them among traditional banks and one in a fintech). Among the traditional banks, one of them is a private multinational, another is hybrid and the third is a federal bank. The multinational and the hybrid adopted online banking, in spite of the many physical subsidiaries. The federal bank is the worse in terms of services, but unfortunately I can't get rid of that account cause any services.

Since the bank doesn't give interest, I have closed several bank accounts. So currently I only have one bank account, for transactions and payments via mbanking. In my country, having lots of bank accounts is a loss, our money will always be cut by a lot of monthly fees, more allocated to investment instruments.

This is such an issue. Banks should provide currency accounts free from maintenance fees. In my country, the majority of banks offer various kinds of accounts, starting from the basic basket, at a zero cost until 4 monthly withdrawals from ATMs. That's why I can maintain my 4 bank accounts.

12,088Threads
93,188Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member