How many days does it take for one to reach minimum withdrawal threshold on Index Forum. | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

How many days does it take for one to reach minimum withdrawal threshold on Index Forum.

I have not been much active there post it's revamp and the new owner getting the control. It always had a post limit and daily earnings restrictions. That's what I remember. The minimum withdrawal has always been 5 dollars. And even when I was regular and active there, I took a month or little more to reach the amount.

I don't try to calculate though, I just visit the site and write as much as I can.

I don't try to calculate though, I just visit the site and write as much as I can.
That's the best approach..Just do what you can do and be regular. The pennies will keep coming and accumulating. I do the same with all the sites that I sm part of. I don't keep a goal. That gets stressful for me. For my online earnings, I just want to make a productive use of my free time.

That's the best approach..Just do what you can do and be regular. The pennies will keep coming and accumulating. I do the same with all the sites that I sm part of. I don't keep a goal. That gets stressful for me. For my online earnings, I just want to make a productive use of my free time.
Exactly, I see trying to calculate it as something stressful. So whenever I can, I just go online and do what I can.

Exactly, I see trying to calculate it as something stressful. So whenever I can, I just go online and do what I can.
Same here. I am on few sites. But I am not very regular to all of them. Sometimes we end up liking few sites more than other. I love myLot and Discussionbucks more than any other site. And by default, I am more regular on them. Yesterday, I spent some time on Index Forum and liked it. I was happy to see that the General chat is being credited. That's a great move by the new owner.

Same here. I am on few sites. But I am not very regular to all of them. Sometimes we end up liking few sites more than other. I love myLot and Discussionbucks more than any other site. And by default, I am more regular on them. Yesterday, I spent some time on Index Forum and liked it. I was happy to see that the General chat is being credited. That's a great move by the new owner.
Mylot was one site I actually liked a lot, but I had to stop working there cause I can't make use of PayPal.

On 2nd of this month, I received payment for a cashout request that I had made on RIF. It totalled 11 dollars.

Mylot was one site I actually liked a lot, but I had to stop working there cause I can't make use of PayPal.
That's unfortunate. I know of few more people who had to leave the site for the same reason. It would be good if they adopt some more ways of payment.
On 2nd of this month, I received payment for a cashout request that I had made on RIF. It totalled 11 dollars.
That's a decent amount to earn in this short time. I assume that all this was earned after the site got revamped and got a new owner. Congratulations! On your payment. You must be very active there.

That's unfortunate. I know of few more people who had to leave the site for the same reason. It would be good if they adopt some more ways of payment.

That's a decent amount to earn in this short time. I assume that all this was earned after the site got revamped and got a new owner. Congratulations! On your payment. You must be very active there.
The way I see it, it seems they are not ready to include another payment method right now.

The way I see it, it seems they are not ready to include another payment method right now.
Yes, they want to stick to their old way. I have seen many users there putting the request or raising the concern. But they are not willing to do so. It's a good site and would have got more users if they had other payment options too.

The next payment date for index forum is on 16th of this month. It is just 10 days from today. People can as well be active and get paid from the site.

Things and policies changes time to time. I observed as they were paying $0.01 per post and it was remaining for 10 post after then it becomes $0.002 per post in this calculation you'll earn $3 a month, if you write ten posts daily.