How many exams kids write in your schools?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.333350
Referral Credit
Kids don't like exams. It is stressful for them but it present how much they know. It is like feedback for their and teachers work.

In Croatian school system kids can write 4 exams in week. They can't have 2 in a day. Same rule is for elementary and high school.

How much exams kid write in your schools in specific period?

Kids don't like exams. It is stressful for them but it present how much they know. It is like feedback for their and teachers work.

In Croatian school system kids can write 4 exams in week. They can't have 2 in a day. Same rule is for elementary and high school.

Oh men that is too much exam, i remember when i was on elementary school we used to have planed exam every Friday and if a teacher wants he could give us a quiz exam, after that there is mid term and final exams.

Oh men that is too much exam, i remember when i was on elementary school we used to have planed exam every Friday and if a teacher wants he could give us a quiz exam, after that there is mid term and final exams.
We also have final exams but it don't have affect on grades. You only get just feedback. You get grades from regular exams which are often every month per subject.

We also have final exams but it don't have affect on grades. You only get just feedback. You get grades from regular exams which are often every month per subject.
Oh okay so final exams don't have that much effect on your grades, in my country if the teacher give you an exam then it will be added to your grade, and the final exam have about 50% of our grades, and in order to pass the course we need to have good result on the final exam.

In the United States, the number of exams that students take varies depending on the state, school district, and grade level. Generally, most students take standardized tests in reading, writing, and mathematics in elementary and middle school. In high school, students may take standardized tests in subjects like history, science, and foreign languages. In addition to standardized tests, students may also take tests in their individual classes, such as midterms and final exams. The amount of testing has become a controversial topic, with some people arguing that students are taking too many exams.

When I was at school, we had an exam in one subject twice every six months, as well as one final exam at the end of the school year, and besides that, after the 9th grade, everyone writes exams in three main subjects of their choice and after that some have the opportunity enter college, and the rest can study until 11th grade

I have retired now but in India children have to appear for class test every month and term examination twice a year and an annual examination at the end of the year.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member