• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

How many phones do you own?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Some of us have more than one phone to manage our personal and professional lives. Personally, I have two phones - one for work and one for personal use. I refrain from downloading social media apps, particularly TikTok, on my work phone to avoid any distractions. Instead, I only install productivity tools that help me with my online job. How about you?

Yes, you are right, the average person has two smartphones, one for personal use and the other for office work, but there are also people who have two smartphones, one for daily use and the other for certain uses or special events.

Indeed, some individuals have two smartphones - one for their everyday use, and another for specific purposes such as watching TV series, movies, or playing games. This is quite typical among tech-savvy people who like to have separate devices for different activities.

I have two mobile phones. I may be using the one for work and the other one for personal use. I am starting to report to office last week of this month. I need to make sure that personal stuff are not used during office hours but will be able to use phone when I am scheduled to work from home.

I have two mobile phones. I may be using the one for work and the other one for personal use. I am starting to report to office last week of this month. I need to make sure that personal stuff are not used during office hours but will be able to use phone when I am scheduled to work from home.
It's always a good idea to have separate phones for personal and work-related matters to avoid any mix-up between the two. This way, you can ensure that your work life and personal life remain separate and organized without any overlap.

At the moment I have just one phone, though I am looking forward to buy another one. I have been using my present phones for four years now I believe. It no longer function the way it should

Of course yes l enjoy the thrill of watching the movies with the crowd. There is always that excitement with doing that with friends.
Post automatically merged:

For me l have only two kinds of phones. I have a basic phone, that is for calling and texting my family friends and relatives. Then l do have the smart phone for both of my offline and online business.?

Last edited:
At the moment I have just one phone, though I am looking forward to buy another one. I have been using my present phones for four years now I believe. It no longer function the way it should
I understand. In addition to personal use, do you also use your current phone for work-related tasks? I hope you can upgrade to a new phone that caters to your specific needs. With a new phone, you will be able to enjoy nearly all the latest features and functions that can assist you for both personal and professional purposes.

Of course yes l enjoy the thrill of watching the movies with the crowd. There is always that excitement with doing that with friends.

For me l have only two kinds of phones. I have a basic phone, that is for calling and texting my family friends and relatives. Then l do have the smart phone for both of my offline and online business.?

I see. It sounds good to me. I miss my basic Nokia phone, which I acquired many years ago. I gave it to my aunt's helper before she left to start her own family.

Last edited:
I understand. In addition to personal use, do you also use your current phone for work-related tasks? I hope you can upgrade to a new phone that caters to your specific needs. With a new phone, you will be able to enjoy nearly all the latest features and functions that can assist you for both personal and professional purposes.
Yes I also use my phone for most of my online gigs and even for video editing for some persons. Phones right now are very expensive over here, if you need a good phone that would satisfy you for your personal and professional needs such as good camera, good processor and refresh rates and the likes, you should be talking about spending close to a million in my local currency. Though there are some budget phones with specs you can manage but they are still Abit expensive.

Yes I also use my phone for most of my online gigs and even for video editing for some persons. Phones right now are very expensive over here, if you need a good phone that would satisfy you for your personal and professional needs such as good camera, good processor and refresh rates and the likes, you should be talking about spending close to a million in my local currency. Though there are some budget phones with specs you can manage but they are still a bit expensive.

Oh, at least you can use your phone for your online gigs and video editing.

And, I agree. Most phones today come with a hefty price tag, especially if you want a high-end phone. However, you can find one that works just as much as a high-end phone but at a lower price.

I only have one phone, but its a dual sim, so I have two sims but only one phone. Maybe I don't have that much work that needs two phones. I have seen people holding two phones.

Having a dual-sim phone is enough as you can use it for both personal and professional use. :)

I have one now and am not planning to have another. One is enough. Why should i bother my life with cumbersome behaviors!

Having one is enough. There is no need to have two phones. It is an individual preference.

For now l am having one smart phone and the basic phone. Actually the basic phone acts like an alternative in case the smartphone had gone off due to power outages or something.

A basic phone works wonders. Its battery usually lasts for an extended period of time. It can come in handy during power interruptions.

I would say I own one and a half phones because the other phone is co owned by my girlfriend. She uses it one day and I use it the next day.

I now have only one phone because most of my work is only on the computer and it is never intertwined with my own applications. I only have my old phones that I once owned but no longer use

I see. It is not necessary to have an extra phone, especially if you do not really need it.

It is nice that you still have your old phones. Unfortunately, I do not have any of my old phones anymore. I sold them many years ago.

I would say I own one and a half phones because the other phone is co owned by my girlfriend. She uses it one day and I use it the next day.

I see. Hehe. At least you get to share your phone with her. You are kind to do that.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member