• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How Many Times Do You Charge Your Phone?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
I usually charge my phone twice a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. If I use my phone for a longer time, then it is over two times. I use a fast charger to charge my phone. How about you?

I charge twice a day expecially now that I got a sophisticated power bank. Electricity can be unstable here.
That is nice! Having a power bank is beneficial during power outages. It is quite common here in the place where I currently live, too.

If you use your phone all the time, you'll need to charge it several times every day, especially if your data is always on. You should have a power bank, especially if you are on the move.
I don't count how many times i charge my phone, since the mobile data is always on, it drains the charge faster so i charge it, but the charger is fast charger and it can charge 100% in less than one hour.
Post automatically merged:

I charge as soon as there's light. We don't really have stable light here and my power bank just got bad.
I see. So, power interruptions are common in your place. It is quite common here as well.

When I first got my phone I usually charge it once a day, then with time I started charging it in the morning and later in the night. But right now, I charge my phone with any opportunity I get. The battery no longer last like it used to, I can't even use it for a full day. Then there is also the issue of power supply.

If you use your phone all the time, you'll need to charge it several times every day, especially if your data is always on. You should have a power bank, especially if you are on the move.
I always want to have a power bank, but still never had one, i its because have a charging cable near my working desk.

I usually charge my phone twice a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. If I use my phone for a longer time, then it is over two times. I use a fast charger to charge my phone. How about you?
Earlier I had to charge my phone only once but I have to charge it twice.

I need to charge it once a day depending on what sites I use. Sometimes I need to charge it twice but I don't let it get too low and I never let it run out completely.

When I first got my phone I usually charge it once a day, then with time I started charging it in the morning and later in the night. But right now, I charge my phone with any opportunity I get. The battery no longer last like it used to, I can't even use it for a full day. Then there is also the issue of power supply.

Same here. The battery life of my phone is not that impressive anymore, so I often have to charge it twice a day, especially when I am browsing the internet.

I charge my phone twice a day. I'm using it exclusively in the late afternoon and evening only. Sometimes I don't charge. I have three phones.

You have a lot of phones. :) I bet you are busy in the mornings which is why you do not use your phone often.

I always want to have a power bank, but still never had one, i its because have a charging cable near my working desk.

If there is a charging station near your working desk, then there is no need for
you to have a power bank anymore - unless power interruptions are common in your area.

More than 4 times, that's for sure, because I have a very old iPhone and the battery is old, but it's still original and it's so weak that I charge the phone most of the time, so I have to use power banks during the day when I'm not at home

I can recall facing a similar issue with my older iPhone. It is a common problem among older models. I had to carry a power bank with me every time to make sure my phone never ran out of charge.

Last edited:
Same here. The battery life of my phone is not that impressive anymore, so I often have to charge it twice a day, especially when I am browsing the internet.

You have a lot of phones. :) I bet you are busy in the mornings which is why you do not use your phone often.

If there is a charging station near your working desk, then there is no need for
you to have a power bank anymore - unless power interruptions are common in your area.

I can recall facing a similar issue with my older iPhone. It is a common problem among older models. I had to carry a power bank with me every time to make sure my phone never ran out of charge.
I can personally relate to this as this is what I am going through now. My power bank is like the most valuable asset to me because of no power supply.

I have three cellular phones. I am using them alternately. Sometimes, I use only one phone if I am at home doing activities on a forum site.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member