How Many Times Do You Eat in A Day?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.520113
Referral Credit
Some people eat over 5 times a day. They have snacks in between meals. I only eat twice a day (lunch and dinner). Sometimes, if I have snacks I can munch on, then I will eat three or four times. How about you?

Often, I normally eat 2-3times depends on the circumstances. If am home I’ll eat anything I feel starving but if am out, I’ll depending on my pocket. Eating is good but you have to check your pocket to avoid misconduct act.

I eat thrice a day of course. Our intestine needs food very 3 hours because our food is digested every 3 hours and the nervous system never stops asking for food.
I skip breakfast most of the time (which is the most important meal). LOL
Post automatically merged:

Often, I normally eat 2-3times depends on the circumstances. If am home I’ll eat anything I feel starving but if am out, I’ll depending on my pocket. Eating is good but you have to check your pocket to avoid misconduct act.
Yes. We are lucky if we can eat twice or thrice a day because some people can't afford to have a meal in a day.
Post automatically merged:

Most of the times i eat two times a days, since i don't have a time to eat a breakfast i jump it.
Same here. I skip breakfast most of the time. I usually just have brunch and dinner.

Same here. I skip breakfast most of the time. I usually just have brunch and dinner.
I don't know why but the time we have is getting shorter and shorter and the time goes faster. i also eat brunch but i really give a respect for a dinner time.

I don't know why but the time we have is getting shorter and shorter and the time goes faster. i also eat brunch but i really give a respect for a dinner time.
Indeed. It seems like 24 hours is not enough to do our tasks. LOL. And, who prepares your dinner? Do you cook or does someone cook for you? Or do you buy take-out food?

Indeed. It seems like 24 hours is not enough to do our tasks. LOL. And, who prepares your dinner? Do you cook or does someone cook for you? Or do you buy take-out food?
Most of the times i cook my self, but when i go to my families house my mom cooks for me, and i really love her cooking

Some people eat over 5 times a day. They have snacks in between meals. I only eat twice a day (lunch and dinner). Sometimes, if I have snacks I can munch on, then I will eat three or four times. How about you?
I eat 4 times a day. Breakfast, lunch, some snacks in the evening and dinner. Of course my consumption is very less.

I eat breakfast and lunch but rarely eat a proper meal at night. I tend to have just a snack in the evening. I only eat at night if I go out for a meal.

My meals are strange.

My breakfast is 2 iced mochas.
My lunch is quite often a sandwich.
My dinner is air fryer potatoes.
I have mini-meals, such as Slim Fast shakes

I am thankful for my membership to MyFitnessPal.com. I log in a food diary every day. However, I was only paying attention to my carbs. One evening, I looked at my sodium which was astronomical! So, I have since left out all but a few grams of sodium in my daily diet.

I have recently lost over 11 pounds.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member