• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How many times have you had to use the maps in your phone?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
With smartphones came the GPS, and maps app on mobile phones. These apps could be used to give directions when you are lost on how to get to a specific place. But ironically, most people don't ever open the maps app on their phones, especially in Africa.

How many times have you ever used the Maps app on your phone?

I have not used a map in my phone though it is always on display. I am not traveling this time. It's best to program it.
Google Maps is not necessarily for when you are travelling. You can use it to know the directions of places around your city.

Google Maps is not necessarily for when you are travelling. You can use it to know the directions of places around your city.
I know the places around me, I do not need a map unless travel like China. When I traveled there,I brought a globe.

Many times. When I am in new town, I always search for something, good bars and restaurants, and I always use maps for it.
The maps is very important for someone that travels often. It would help you to find your way even without the help of a tour guide.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member