• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How may social anxiety and shyness be addressed so that one can interact well with others?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
Making eye contact, projecting confidence through your body language, introducing yourself, striking up conversations, asking questions, and sending out invitations to those you feel most at ease with are some ways to get over shyness or social anxiety and build relationships with others. You can connect with them more confidently if you smile too.

Some people suffer from a very intense social anxiety and doing all these might put them in lot of stress. It is suggested to go slow on yourself and not push yourself too much. Just start with slow and steady steps and keep pushing your boundaries. Going too aggressive may prove counterproductive.

For me I am an extremely shy person and due to this, I really do not like putting myself in the spotlight or trying new things. Right now I am seriously trying to break out of this shell though.

12,051Threads
92,924Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member