How much do you make daily posting on Discussion Bucks?

How much you make here is entirely upto you, of course, the pay rate has been reduced momentarily because of the traffic and the quality content that is shared on the site. But once the ad revenue increases then the pay rate will be adjusted upwards again. So what is the strategy to make more money in the forum? We need to start bringing liquidity to the site. If you want to rely on posting threads and comments in a forum for over six months then you are not growing as an entrepreneur. After earning a little in six months to even upto two years you are going to take advantage of this time to develop a skill and craft the marketing model of how you are going to be making sales or monetization of that skill.

So is it that you are going to pay someone to create an ebook for you, are you going to pay or create a website for yourself and have it approved on Google AdSense?Alternatively, place affiliate links, add a donation button etc, My number one recommendation is to start creating some in-house advertisement within this same forum. If we build about 100 quality people who are offloading a $1 every day in the forum that means there is a potential $100 to be made every day. $ 100 by 30 days in micro tasks is equal to $ 3000 in cash liquidity in the forum by just ordinary people. This means there is something for everybody. (All we need is only 100 active people in the forum then we are good to go).

If you are a VIP member, you can earn $1 in two days for some hours, two or three hours, but this time, the VIP upgrading was replaced with a new one and you can choose which one you like. I plan to upgrade next month. I want to observe the flow of my earnings being a plain member only.

Now I am making approximately $0.13 daily if I do 10 posts which I can do at the normal rate .Sometimes I do not have free time for posting and make less money.

Last edited:
Well for now here I'm able to earn very little pennies everyday also because I write just few posts or threads dayly. This is because unfortunately I have a big personal problem for which my mind is 95% busy in order to resolve before this my issue.

I realised it is pretty much hard to make money here posting all day. I think it'll be a dream making $1 a day here unlike how it was in RIF forum. How much on average do you make on this forum?
I just post and comment and don't keep counting my Dbs.

Hey @Knowledge Explorer, biggest issue with earning here like any other paid to post forum, is how much you post here on a daily basis. Even with the cut rate after the first 8 replies, you can still potentially achieve $1 DBucks daily, if you get the highest earning tier, and potentially combine it with VIP. Both gives you better earning rates. Just one of the two ways to earn more from posting here, it is achievable to earn certain goals, if you seek to go after that way of getting the rate attached to it.

Main issue though, is how active you would like to be, to obtain a daily goal in your earnings here. Sometimes it is easier to just take your time to get the amount you want; other times it is better to have a daily posting goal to make sure you remain on track.

I realised it is pretty much hard to make money here posting all day. I think it'll be a dream making $1 a day here unlike how it was in RIF forum. How much on average do you make on this forum?
Well, that has changed slightly. You can easily make $1 on a single post when tipped with MicroLikes. And also, if you make an extraordinary post that many people like, you may end up earning way more on a single post through tips.
DiscussionBucks is now at another level for allowing tipping among users through MicroLikes.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member