How much do you pay for internet in your country?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Every country have different price for internet, and some countries have very cheep price for good speed of internet and some countries have very expensive internet price even for slow internet speed, in my country the lowest broadband internet speed is 3 Mbps and that coasts 500 Ethiopian BIRR, that is around $9 per month, and the connection is stable and not that bad, and for unlimited yearly mobile data we pay 6000 ETB which is $107.19 but the internet speed is good only at night, on the day time the connection is very bad.
What about in your country how much is the internet coast per month and per speed.

Over here it's Abit confusing when it comes to explaining to others though. We have different data plans, so it's left for you to decide on the one that best suits you Pocket.

Over here it's Abit confusing when it comes to explaining to others though. We have different data plans, so it's left for you to decide on the one that best suits you Pocket.
But is it cheep? i mean can every one afford to pay for internet? and is is available in most households?

Well if I'm to decide if we spend so much on data, that means I will be comparing between two or more countries now but I don't have such data. I still feel in my country data should be made cheaper, durable and the network stable for people to use.
Mobile data could be very expensive and we cant use it freely, when i use my mobile data it makes me worry that it will end any time, but the unlimited data is way better.

I have a contract with an internet and phone company where I pay $65 a month for fiber optic internet and unlimited data/calls on 2 mobiles a month, so that would be what I pay in total.

I have a contract with an internet and phone company where I pay $65 a month for fiber optic internet and unlimited data/calls on 2 mobiles a month, so that would be what I pay in total.
That is so so chip, we pay around $107 per year for unlimited internet data, that don't include calling, we have to pay additional money for callings, and also for coper line internet cable we pay the same amount with the data, but the intranet speed is 3Mb/s.

That is so so chip, we pay around $107 per year for unlimited internet data, that don't include calling, we have to pay additional money for callings, and also for coper line internet cable we pay the same amount with the data, but the intranet speed is 3Mb/s.
So you pay separately for mobile calls? And if you want to use the internet at home, do you also have to pay separately? Since the internet data, I guess you only use it on the mobile phone right? I use my PC a lot so the fiber optic is perfect for me.

So you pay separately for mobile calls? And if you want to use the internet at home, do you also have to pay separately? Since the internet data, I guess you only use it on the mobile phone right? I use my PC a lot so the fiber optic is perfect for me.
Yes we pay separately for every service we get, and most of the times for calling we use monthly package, and the data is only for phone but we can create hotspot and use with the mobile data internet.

Yes we pay separately for every service we get, and most of the times for calling we use monthly package, and the data is only for phone but we can create hotspot and use with the mobile data internet.
Yes, the hotspot thing is good, but it always tends to be much slower than cable or wifi internet, or at least that's what has happened to me, I think it's quite expensive if you add up all the services you have to hire separately.

Yes, the hotspot thing is good, but it always tends to be much slower than cable or wifi internet, or at least that's what has happened to me, I think it's quite expensive if you add up all the services you have to hire separately.
You are right the internet speed with cable is much faster than the hotspot, but since we don't have any choice we use it,

But is it cheep? i mean can every one afford to pay for internet? and is is available in most households?
To be honest I would say it is not cheap. There are some cheap offers but you won't be getting any reasonable amount of data, and not to mention the fact that it tends to finish quick as well.

To be honest I would say it is not cheap. There are some cheap offers but you won't be getting any reasonable amount of data, and not to mention the fact that it tends to finish quick as well.
yeah, it may not cheap for you, but in my country it is bit expensive than that. and the connection is poor.

yeah, it may not cheap for you, but in my country it is bit expensive than that. and the connection is poor.
We also have same issues sometimes, for some days now the network has been extremely bad over here.

In my country, fiber optic cannot come separated from the fixed telephone line. We are offered a combo with unlimited domestic wifi (we can connect how many devices we want, unlimited data) and calls for the price of about 125 reais per month (about 25 dollars per month).

Mobile data could be very expensive and we cant use it freely, when i use my mobile data it makes me worry that it will end any time, but the unlimited data is way better.

Mobile data is very expensive and inconvenient here too. Out of continuous malfunctioning connection.

In my country, fiber optic cannot come separated from the fixed telephone line. We are offered a combo with unlimited domestic wifi (we can connect how many devices we want, unlimited data) and calls for the price of about 125 reais per month (about 25 dollars per month).

Mobile data is very expensive and inconvenient here too. Out of continuous malfunctioning connection.
I think 25$ is bit expensive right? i mean we pay 107$ per year for unlimited mobile data only, but 25$ per month is bit higher, how is the connection speed?

The price of internet subscription in my country is actually okay and I can use $25 on internet subscription for a month.

In my country, there are many Internet providers. I think there are 20 companies which is why our Internet subscription is right for one's pocket. My internet is 24 /7 unlimited. I pay only
P1, 150 s month or $22. It's cheap.

I don't get to spend much on internet subscription but I have issues with terrible connection sometimes. That's why I am really considering buying Starlink. It is expensive but would give you peace of mind.

In my country, there are many Internet providers. I think there are 20 companies which is why our Internet subscription is right for one's pocket. My internet is 24 /7 unlimited. I pay only
P1, 150 s month or $22. It's cheap.
20 companies that provide telecom services are many, and i think they can do better than $22, but yeah its a good deal for monthly unlimited with $22.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member